Terms & Conditions
This document functions as a contract between you, the Monthly Program Member, and Evolutionary Eaton LLC. The terms “you” and “Monthly Program Member” are used interchangeably.
When purchasing services or soliciting advice from Evolutionary Eaton LLC, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. Please seek clarification on any content that is not fully understood.
CANCELLATION, TERMINATION & REFUNDS
- For Individuals or Self-Pay Monthly Program Members: Cancellations must take place no later than 36 hours in advance of the 1st of the program month for which the Monthly Program Member has enrolled. Cancellations completed in this manner will be refunded in full. (For example, if you enrolled in the August 2017 program and need to cancel, you must do so no later than July 30, 2017 to qualify for a refund.)
- Cancellations made on or after the first day of the monthly program start for which the Monthly Program Member has enrolled will not be refunded.
- For Gyms and Companies: If you’ve purchased a Block for your gym members or employees, a cancellation of the entire Block must take place no later than 36 hours in advance of the 1st of the program month for which you have enrolled. Cancellations completed in this manner will be refunded in full. (For example, if you purchased a Block for the August 2017 program and need to cancel, you must do so no later than July 30, 2017 to qualify for a refund.)
- Pro-rated refunds will not be made for any Blocks your organization has purchased and has not filled entirely. (For example, if you purchased a Block of 5, but only enrolled 4 people by the time the Monthly Program began, we cannot issue a pro-rated refund for 1 enrollment)
- In the event Evolutionary Eaton LLC cancels a program, payments will be refunded in full or the program will be rescheduled.
Evolutionary Eaton LLC holds the right to terminate a contract with any Monthly Program Member that violates these terms and conditions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The purpose of Evolutionary Eaton LLC is to provide information and guidance for the Monthly Program Member to expand their know-how and ability to lead a nutrition-focused lifestyle. We strive to:
- Undo common misconceptions about nutrition.
- Reveal new avenues to achieve health and mental capacity.
- Assist you in developing new strategies for health and wellness.
Primary services offered by Evolutionary Eaton LLC include:
- Online programs (Evolve Your Eating)
- Group workshops and seminars
- 1:1 nutrition coaching
Specific services, topics of discussion and the length of each engagement will be limited to the scope defined in the program or service description. Our nutrition programs are designed for adults, and we cannot provide comprehensive advice for children under the age of 5.
While we are happy to answer brief questions related to the daily guidance sent to Monthly Program Members and will respond to related site comments, brief emails or telephone calls, please note that lengthy communications (those that take more than 20 minutes per inquiry to reply to) are not possible. In-depth, individualized advice can only be given by first entering into a 1:1 Personal Service contract, wherein Monthly Program Member discloses medical history and current health conditions. Such an arrangement is subject to hourly billing, and the consent of the Monthly Program Member.
Monthly Program Member should expect to fully engage in a significant behavior and lifestyle change, which will touch upon many areas of life and will likely present some level of emotional, mental and physical challenge. Evolutionary Eaton LLC will be there to provide awareness, encouragement and motivation, but we will maintain a professional relationship with Monthly Program Member and honor the agreed upon scope of service.
Furthermore, we do not make decisions for Monthly Program Members, but act as a guide that offers information and support. Ultimately, you as the Monthly Program Member are the decision-maker and your success is greatly determined by your attitude and hard work.
Although we discuss in length the science behind nutrition and good health, Evolutionary Eaton LLC does not employ a licensed medical or mental health practitioner; therefore, we do not provide medical advice. Our advice and opinions are not intended to be in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy from a licensed medical practitioner.
Jim T Eaton, NTP received certification as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (#001570) by the Nutritional Therapy Association and maintains that certification through continuing education. He makes dietary, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations based on his training and experience and it is the Monthly Program Member’s choice to implement them. Monthly Program Members should check with their doctor(s) if they have specific medical questions about anything Jim recommends.
All information gathered from Monthly Program Member, including name, contact information and medical history, are secured and confidential. Any views expressed by Monthly Program Member to Evolutionary Eaton LLC will be held with the utmost confidentiality. Information will only be released with the consent of Monthly Program Member unless said information may potentially be injurious to a third party.
This website, its content and all other promotional materials, in addition to all materials given directly to Monthly Program Members, are copyright of Evolutionary Eaton LLC.
- © Evolutionary Eaton LLC. 2017. All rights reserved.
This website or any portion of the website, including content and design, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Evolutionary Eaton LLC. Nor may you transmit or store the material in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the website content is prohibited other than in the following circumstances:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk website extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
Any proprietary materials given directly to Monthly Program Members from Evolutionary Eaton LLC (e.g., handouts, guides, worksheets, etc.) may not be distributed to third parties without written permission.
The advice offered by Evolutionary Eaton LLC requires that the Monthly Program Member engages in a life change, which may present him/her with emotional distress. However, the more the Monthly Program Member is committed to change, the more beneficial, satisfying and comfortable the experience will be.
As mentioned in the above Description of Services, Evolutionary Eaton LLC does not give medical advice, make any health claims or guarantee a specific outcome. Rather, we give information and advice that is based on the research and conclusions of various experts in the field. We make very clear the distinction between our personal opinion and experience with the views of the scientific community.
Evolutionary Eaton LLC does not offer any guarantee of success, definitive changed behavior or increase in profit. Since Monthly Program Member accepts full responsibility for decisions, we are not liable for medical complications or loss of income/profit.
It shall be the personal responsibility of the Monthly Program Member to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or our services meet your specific requirements. As such, we strongly advise you consult with your medical doctor before any significant dietary or lifestyle adjustments.
We endeavor to maintain the utmost accuracy in all communications; however, we cannot guarantee that our website content, written materials, teachings or advice are absolutely exact, up-to-date, free of error or suitable to your purposes. Any statement or recommendation from Evolutionary Eaton LLC shall be viewed as an expert suggestion and in no way an expressed or implied diagnosis, prescription or guarantee. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracy or misinterpretation.
The Evolutionary Eaton LLC website also includes links to other websites of interest as additional sources of information. Since these websites are not under our control, we cannot take responsibility for their content, nature or availability of use. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within.