There are thousands of terrific whole-foods recipes out there. I find ones that look interesting, try them out, and then play around with ingredients to best suit my tastes. I encourage you to do the same.
Click on any of the recipe titles below to be taken directly to that recipe’s page.
Vegetables, Sides & Soups
- Seafood Chowder
- Roasted Pumpkin or Squash Soup
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Ginger Carrot Mash
- Curried Sauteed Vegetables
- Creamy Broccoli Casserole
- Blueberry Muffins (Grain-Free / Refined Sugar-Free)
- Banana Muffins
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge Frosting